Elmcroft Senior Living sets a high standard for senior living communities because of the organization’s commitment to dignity and respect. Moving in an Elmcroft Community improves life with everything from companionship to help with the basics of daily living. Residents love the Signature Programs offered by their communities!
About Elmcroft Senior Living
Elmcroft Senior Living lives by their mission to “enrich the lives of those who live and work with us.” Their locations house over 6,000 residents in 83 communities! The employees provide everything from laundry to housekeeping to skilled nursing. Check out Elmcroft locations local to your area.
Looking for a way to enrich your life or the life of someone you love? Elmcroft Senior Living has some Signature Programs they implement throughout their living facilities. Of course, offerings depend on the individual location you choose.
- Vitality Club helps residents maintain wellness with a program of daily activities.
- Walking Tall teaches residents about avoiding falls and how to reduce risk while living independently.
- Heartland Village is a memory care program focused on the Best Friends® approach in which every resident is treated like a family member.
- Second Wind Dreams® helps residents reach their goals from simple to complicated. This program does everything from reuniting family members to swimming with dolphins!
“My mom and dad transitioned from their home of 40 years…It has been a great experience for both of them. The care staff have always been very caring and friendly and have gone out of their way many times to make sure my parents’ needs are met. The administrator has kept us up to date with all the details of their care…We feel that our parents have flourished since moving to Elmcroft and would recommend it as a great place for anyone.” –Christy
“My mom has been at Elmcroft Florence for a year now…The studio apartment is spacious, clean and the staff has been great. They do a great job attending to mom’s needs. We appreciate that the facility is homey, never smells medicinal or ‘old’.” – Karen and Pam
“I have never seen a place that was so caring and radiated so much love. I could not have found a better place for Mom if I paid twice the price. There were so many activities that were fun and interesting. Everyone was treated with dignity and love.” –Nancy
Senior Living Options
Ready to make the switch? Elmcroft offers personal care, assisted living, Alzheimer’s and dementia, independent living, health and rehab centers, and multilevel retirement. No matter the living or care requirements for a resident, this company has a community option to suit.
Elmcroft Senior Living has multilevel retirement in which a user lives in one campus location but may or may not progress through levels of care as needed. This way, a resident gets to stay in the same place for everything from independent living, senior living, memory care, and health and rehabilitation.
Popular Locations – Find a Community
Elmcroft locations are in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia. Top locations in the country are:
- Rancho Vista, California. It is one of the four multilevel retirement residences run by Elmcroft Senior Living. Residents can live in private or shared apartments with a community feel. As needs change, you won’t have to leave Rancho Vista!
- Dillsburg, Pennsylvania. This close-knit senior living community focused on assisting residents with daily life activities and was named as a 2017 Best of Senior Living community by SeniorAdvisor.com. It is a personal care facility meaning every resident lives with the freedom to choose their agenda with any needed support.
- Kentwood, Michigan. With assisted living and Alzheimer’s/Dementia services, this community offers the Best Friends® approach. Every project is person-centered. Their team never forgets care is about residents.