Looking for a senior living community that cares about activities, health, and companionship? Bonaventure Senior Living offers independent living, assisted living, and memory care to residents. Bonaventure has a culture of respect for family members, residents, health care teams, and more.
About Bonaventure Senior Living
This family-owned company started in the Northwest. Because the business is family-owned, the team reacts, makes changes, and responds to the evolution of healthcare. They listen to suggestions from family members and residents for activities, menu options, and more. Finally, Bonaventure cares about making the world a better place. Each year they make donations to deserving organizations like the Boys & Girls Clubs of America, the Oregon Food Bank, and the Alzheimer’s Network.
With the slogan “Retirement Perfected”, Bonaventure cares about making retirement an exciting step in life. Their company focuses on several areas of life: food and dining, exceptional lifestyle, simplified living, events and excursions, and features and amenities. People choose Bonaventure because of features like:
- A 24-Hour Staff Always on Duty
- Scheduled Transportation to Get Around Town
- Three Meals a Day plus Snacks
- Ability to Schedule Outside Errands or Excursions
- Cheerful Living Spaces
- Large Rooms with Bright Windows
- Garden Beds for Enthusiasts
- Hobby Area and Crafts Room
- Weekly Linen Service and Housekeeping
- Outdoor Games like Shuffleboard
- On-Site Barber and Beauty Shop
- A Connected Computer Center
- Private Dining Room for Entertaining Guests
- Movie Theater
In a survey conducted among residents, it was found that 96% residents would recommend Bonaventure. Here are what residents and loved ones have to say about Bonaventure’s communities:
“Bonaventure of Tigard is absolutely gorgeous, and they have independent living, assisted living, and memory care. They’ve got beautiful dining rooms, movie theaters, beauty salons, and just anything and everything you could possibly imagine. There’s a little cafe and a library, and the grounds are beautiful. It’s really very nice.” – Chris
“Mom is doing well at Bonaventure of Castle Rock. It has a nice atmosphere, and her apartment is lovely. She is really enjoying it there because it is spacious and has a nice view…I think it’s a lovely place. It feels more like a hotel resort with a very homey feeling rather than a senior community. It has lovely decor, and the activities are well planned.” – Darlene
“Great community and great Staff!! I’ve had my mom here in the memory care for over a year now, and she loves it…I’m fortunate that the Program Director we have now was able to revamp memory care and give my mom’s quality of life a better value. I am very thankful for her and the crew she brought on board to care for my mom.” –Relative of a Resident
Senior Living Options
Why live in a large home you can’t even enjoy when you can retire in an independent living facility? Retirement homes are completely different than even five or ten years ago!
Bonaventure offers independent living communities with multiple floor plans and suites. Options include a balcony, patios, a full kitchen, and more! The assisted living rooms are complete suites with a bathroom, kitchenette, and bedroom area. Memory care communities have private rooms, open spaces, and monitoring of residents.
Popular Locations – Find a Community
Bonaventure has locations in Washington, Oregon, and Colorado. With a focus on Western states, they have built a reputation for excellence among senior living communities.
- Bonaventure of Castle Rock in Colorado is in an upscale neighborhood. It is a premier retirement location offering assisted living and memory care. This place has fantastic excursions because of proximity to the foothills of the Rocky Mountains!
- Bonaventure of Medford in Oregon offers independent, assisted living, and memory care. One of their most popular features is the whirlpool room and cottages for independent living.
- Woodland by Bonaventure in Lacey, WA is a retirement and assisted living community. Residents love their selection of suits with a two bedroom, one bathroom option available in 954 square feet.