Looking for a memory care community? Worried about hospice care? With a focus on four areas of care, Silverado Senior Living accommodates seniors needing memory care, at-home care, rehabilitation, and hospice care. Everything about these services is to maintain peace of mind for your family and a high quality of life.
About Silverado Senior Living
Transitioning from one stage of life to another is difficult. Don’t do it alone when Silverado Senior Living offers what you need to help a loved one. Their nursing staff is available for in-home care or care within an assisted living community. The company has won many awards and recognitions while also maintaining university and research affiliations.
Silverado offers some specialty programs you don’t find elsewhere. Residents facing a specific diagnosis get the assistance they need with focused programs. These include:
- Silverado Parkinson’s & Movement Disorders Program helps those diagnosed with movement disorders.
- Nexus, which means “connections” in Latin, assists individuals in early dementia. The program helps maintain and build cognitive ability.
- Rehabilitation to get someone on the path to wellness. During rehab, guests get spa services, skilled nursing, excellent food, and even pet companions.
- Supportive Care is a lower level of care offered to people looking for a bit of assistance between doctor’s appointments or after a hospital stay.
- Vivre helps residents benefit one another with socialization while encouraging a feeling of home. Vivre does not ignore clinical care but enhances it!
- Memory Catchers to help a person record the story of his/her life in their own words, so the memories are preserved.
“My friend is staying at The Berkshire, and they have good food. It seems nice there. They have friendly staff. They go out of their way to accommodate my friend who is very particular about things. They have a lot of educational lecturing for the residents.” – June
“My dad is in Silverado Calabasas…There is plenty of space in the room and lots of common areas. They allow animals and want the residents to feel at home. There are dogs and kitties there and other animals outside. The building is light and bright. They do a good job keeping it maintained and making sure that it does not smell. It is expensive, but it is proportioned to what they do…I think that they have very high standards for themselves and treat their residents with love, dignity, and respect. They are receptive.” – Wendy
“My relative's room in Silverado Belmont Hills is very nice. The whole facility has a resort-feel to it. It’s in a park-like setting with lots of trees and deer running around the perimeter. The decor and furnishings are updated, the room's furniture was provided. They have LVN on duty 24 hours a day. They are very attentive, good caregivers and constantly in contact with us. They have three different dining rooms and private dining rooms for families with special occasions. They have a chef and a dietician on duty for special diets. This facility provides full service and a lot of activities for their residents, too.” – C.L. Williams
Senior Living Options
Silverado Senior Living offers four care options which are rehabilitation, memory care, hospice care, and at-home care. There are hospice facilities with individual and shared suites, memory care communities with single and shared rooms, and at-home care. Check a local facility to meet your personal needs. More than anything, every Silverado location provides peace-of-mind, and the care everyone deserves.
Popular Locations – Find a Community
With locations in seven states, Silverado Senior Living is available in Arizona, California, Illinois, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. Some favorite locations are:
- Silverado Aspen Park Rehabilitation in Salt Lake City, Utah earned a 5-star rating in 2016 for Health Inspections, Nurse Staffing, and Quality Measures from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid.
- Silverado Orange County Hospice in Irvine, California is proud to honor veterans, uses the Memory Catchers program, and even implements essential oils in end-of-life care.
- Naperville Memory Care Community is a memory care facility with a physician medical director, a 24-hour licensed nursing staff, and a master’s level social worker.